Michigan's only statewide organization dedicated solely to the prevention of child abuse and neglect. We support a statewide network of Local Councils and fund Direct Service Grants that strengthen Michigan's families.
• Local Council of the Week - Family Futures Learn about the outstanding work our local council is doing to protect children in Kent County by viewing their Website.
• CTF News Briefs - May, 2013 The May, 2013 Newsletter from the Children's Trust Fund is now available.
• Social Networking to Prevent Child Abuse and Neglect Follow our partners on their social media pages.
• MSU-Children's Trust Fund Effort Aimed at Finding Volunteers for Area Non-Profits Michigan State University and Children's Trust Fund of Michigan launch Every Child is Yours, an outreach campaign intended to increase the number of Mid-Michigan Millenials volunteering and to help local organizations whose work reduces family and childhood stress.
• Snyder Signs Bill Authorizing Creation and Sale of Heirloom Birth Certificates. Gov. Rick Snyder has signed legislation that allows the state to create and sell heirloom birth certificates with a portion of the revenue going to the Michigan Children's Trust Fund.