Michigan Historical Center
• View All MHC Coming Events
• Farmers Market Fresh and local. May 26, 2013, at Walker Tavern Historic Site, Brooklyn. 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• Civil War Sesquicentennial Concert Series - "The Turning Point of the War, 1863" Third in a series of annual commemorative concerts sponsored by the Friends of Michigan History. June 1, 2013, at the State Capitol, Lansing. 2 to 3:30 p.m.
• Tawas Point Celebration Days Our 27th annual celebration! June 8 and 9, 2013, at Tawas Point Lighthouse, East Tawas.
• Friends of Michigan History Meeting June 10, 2013, at the Michigan Library and Historical Center, Lansing. 10 a.m.
• Iron, Steel and the Automobile The 24th annual antique auto exhibit displays a variety of vintage vehicles! June 16, 2013, at the Michigan Iron Industry Museum, Negaunee. Noon to 4 p.m.
• Abrams Genealogy Seminar Discover resources and best practices for genealogy research. Hosted by the Archives of Michigan and the Michigan Genealogical Council; fee, pre-registration required. July 12 and 13, 2013, at the Michigan Historical Center, Lansing.