• What is Mentor Michigan? Thousands of people are looking for ways to help others. Mentor Michigan harnesses that energy by supporting more than 250 mentoring organizations around the state - organizations that match caring adults with young people in need of role models.
• Mentor Michigan Providers Council The Providers Council provides expertise and ideas to the Michigan Community Service Commission as it implements Mentor Michigan activities.
| Link to the DNR's Mentored Youth Hunting program site|
• Mentor Michigan Strategic Plan Mentor Michigan has developed a Strategic Plan to prepare the organization for sustainable success through 2013. The development of this Plan included the input of Michigan Community Service Commission board members, Mentor Michigan staff, and Mentor Michigan Providers Council members.
• 2012 Mentor Michigan Informational Sheet Learn about Mentor Michigan in this one-page informational sheet detailing the organization's mission, goals, and impact.
• Mentor Michigan Census The Mentor Michigan Census is a survey of organizations operating mentoring programs in the State of Michigan. The Census is conducted to understand the scope and nature of mentoring and mentoring organizations in Michigan. Check out the latest results!
• How Mentor Michigan Will Achieve Its Mission? Click here to discover the various ways Mentor Michigan will work to provide our state's youth with mentors.
Mentor Michigan College Coaching Corps
• What is the Mentor Michigan College Coaching Corps? The Mentor Michigan College Coaching Corps (MMCCC) is a program of the Michigan Nonprofit Association in partnership with Mentor Michigan and Michigan Campus Compact. The MMCCC enrolls and places full-time AmeriCorps members within youth mentoring organizations and institutions of higher education across the state of Michigan.
• Where are Mentor Michigan College Coaching Corps members located? Thirty-six MMMCCC members will be placed at 31 different organizations across the state in 2012-2013. Click here to learn where members are located.
• Mentoring to Access Corps AmeriCorps Program Seeking Host Sites The Mentoring to Access Corps AmeriCorps program has released its 2013-2014 request for proposals (RFP) and is now seeking applications from Michigan Campus Compact member colleges and universities or youth mentoring programs to host a full-time AmeriCorps member(s).